Vacature Client Business Directorby Brand Potential Netherlands - July 2023
Client Business Director (CBD)
Brand Potential is a brand design and innovation agency specialized in visual identities and packaging design. Through creative storytelling and craft, we inspire our clients, translating our ideas into inspirational designs, brands and identities.
We are a team of creatives, innovators, producers and idea makers. A team that amazes, surprises and challenges the status quo for our clients. Always going the extra mile, showing guts and a burning passion and energy for our craft.
Because we grow rapidly, but are never done growing, we are looking for an amazing client business director.
As CBD at Brand Potential, you are responsible for building, maintaining and expanding our client portfolio. You have a sixth sense for the needs and demands of our customers and know better than anyone how to turn that into opportunities to grow our business.
You’ll work closely with the senior management team & three account directors, each responsible for their own client portfolio. Your helicopter view in combination with work experience, communication skills and knowledge, enable you to conduct C-level customer conversations and give strategic advice.
In addition, in collaboration with the Client Service Director (CSD), you provide guidance to the client teams, in which the various work areas of Brand Potential are represented (strategy, innovation, brand building, visual identity, packaging design). You are responsible for 'challenging' your team to achieve the best service for your client. You are a mentor for new colleagues in the Client Services team and sparring partner for the account directors.
- are a communicative hero; you take the lead in meetings and skilled in conducting negotiations
- are a commercial star, you see opportunities and possibilities everywhere and know how to convey them convincingly
- inspire and motivate team and client
- are empathetic. You read people and situations like no other and know how to respond to them
- Client relations; developing client relationships (quantitative and qualitative), deepening and broadening contacts within the client, continuity of client-agency relationships, regularly evaluating client relationships and flexibly anticipating internal and external changes
- New Business; pro-actively initiating, supervising and executing Client Development Plans and New Business activities, tailor-made preparation of, and giving, NB presentations
- Strategy; sparring partner at the highest level, drafting and presenting strategic recommendations, creating conditions for the studio to optimally meet the customer's requirements within the briefing
- Account and project management team; initiating, developing and implementing account plans, testing the realization of account plans against objectives and adjusting where necessary
- In addition, motivating, instructing, advising and coaching account and project managers, maintaining customer relationships, obtaining customer information, financially; plans of approach, budgets, contracts and results on projects, assess project managers
- 5 to 7 Years of experience in branding or design at at least middle management level on agency or client side
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Dutch and or another language a distinct advantage but not a deal breaker.
- A great salary
- A challenging, independent role with a lot of personal responsibility
- A top team to work with and grow with
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Freedom and flexibility to prove yourself