We're looking for a finance manager! (PT)by Millford - July 2022
We are a brand design agency specialized in visual identities and packaging design. Based on a bold positioning we create the visual frameworks for our clients, which we then translate into concrete means and mediums.
With a team that stands for creativity and efficiency. A team that amazes, surprises, challenges and exceeds. Always going the extra mile. Showing guts. A team that sets to work with energy and passion.
Due to significant growth, we are recruiting additional team members to help deliver our vision and therefore looking for a financial manager. This role encompasses finance, commercial and HR elements. This is a hands-on role that requires self-motivation, dedication, attention to detail and initiative.
Do you recognize yourself? If so, please send your resume and motivation to Sanne and Laila. [firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com]
What you do:
- Timely preparation of billing to our clients and collection of payments and reconciliation of the debtor’s ledger
- Timely processing of supplier invoices, payment runs and reconciliation of the creditors ledger.
- Management and ownership of the company bank accounts along with cash flow.
- Processing of employee and director expenses.
- Project analysis
- Business tax reconciliation and filings
- Preparation and delivery of monthly payroll including onboarding and offboarding new and existing team members
- Monthly detailed balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Ownership of business and project forecasting
- Budget writing and variance analysis
- Preparation of relevant and meaningful reporting metrics to assist the business make informed decisions for planning
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Diligent, resourceful and resilient;
- A natural problem-solver with a desire to get engulfed in the business;
- Analytic and proactive by nature;
- Easy and professional in working with clients. You will think one step ahead all the time, anticipating business needs;
- You will possess a high level of initiative, being self-managing and running projects smoothly, anticipating any future events and having a Plan B;
- Above all you will have a can-do attitude and are a team player.
- A great salary
- A challenging role with responsibilities
- In an informal and relaxed atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility
- An awesome job in Amsterdam!
- Self starter with finance experience to Trial Balance and audit, preferably having worked for a service/agency business previously with a knowledge of project/job accounting;
- You will have high level IT skills, proficient in Excel and finance packages. Experience in Netsuite and Team Leader would be helpful;
- You will be very strong on business, commercial activities, finance and operational issues;
- HR knowledge and experience would be of an advantage.